Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Rainbow Bandana I Want To Make And Sell Rainbow Merchandise To Sell In “Boy Town”. Especially Quilts… Advice?

I want to make and sell Rainbow Merchandise to sell in "Boy Town". Especially Quilts… Advice? - rainbow bandana

I sold art and jewelry into a successful arts festival in Tucson. I was told that my hand knit shawls that can sell. But my real "desires" is quilting rainbow sky and put candles in the gay area of Chicago to sell "City of the child."

My plan is to start with Lance can do to begin less than complete quilts with this money by spending real quilts and then use that money to buy jewelry accounts for the high end of the arch and candles ...

After entering the gay market, I think to "leather products Goth culture'&''... try to make blankets as shawls" brand "the colors ... (tech product also gay, but a little more than leather. )

I think what I ask myself is:
Do you think that there is a market for my ideas?

Would you buy a product?

How much would pay a padded fleece throw rainbow?
(I sell the whole summer to autumn)

Any tips?

Thx!

4 comments:

Pretty as a Heartache said...

That sounds really cool! I like the idea, or a blanket, rainbow ... I do not know how much I paid for it, 20-25 dollars, perhaps? Perhaps more?

I think that there is a market for it, definitely. I want to buy such a thing.

Go!

southsid... said...

I remember a place for unwanted Boys Town youth of America, is represented by P. .. Flanigan, rent a movie

Oh Boy, what a mess the company to establish a new standard

southsid... said...

I remember a place for unwanted Boys Town youth of America, is represented by P. .. Flanigan, rent a movie

Oh Boy, what a mess the company to establish a new standard

rozebaby... said...

I want to ... : P

Post a Comment