Sunday, January 17, 2010

Dot Patio Furniture Can One Man Pour And Finish A Good Solid 10 X 30 Foot Concrete Patio With A Tiny Cement Mixer Himself?

Can one man pour and finish a good solid 10 x 30 foot concrete patio with a tiny cement mixer himself? - dot patio furniture

I used to work with concrete, but I am an entrepreneur at all. I have a 5-cu ft mixer is not the concrete mixer. I doubt it 5 cubic yards of cement at a time.

I take in the first half of cubic meters of landfill will be very difficult to make a reduction or an apartment, while I mix charged the seventh group. I could put "breaks the building, but how can I think I can still serve and manage? By the way, x 10 30 meters, but not too deep - is the base height in some places that only 3 , 5 cm thick lowest, but I think really the addition of an acrylic (acrylic 60) and it is only foot traffic anyway, and the layer below the weakest point is the time of the concrete pavement does not move much.

Thanks in advance!

see dot dot com Hoffner 03,938 for the mixer, where "5 cubic meters, but I wonder how that can provide practical support to concrete - at least in a wheelbarrow, I think,

6 comments:

mrrosema said...

Professionals who cut do a song together, then you control it, where the cracks. When you want it piece meal in itself, an appropriate amount from 3000 to 4000 tons of concrete would be in a day. Plus, if you are young and strong.

I do not expect to finish in one day. I assure you that each section is nice and the place where he will meet with the next section and try 5X5 sections of 12 m or 3 sections of 10x10. One part per day, if sections of the larger.

It seems you are mixed bags at a time, much easier to mix, made by hand is enough to keep you busy

There are many good options for the texture and color, if you want to be creative and make it as stone or brick.

smile said...

Do they have to pieces. Keep it moist, so it does not shut down. Makes 4 to 6 inches deep, can no longer necessary if you have trucks in the title or something. And I put a lot of concrete.

Remember to mix 3, 2, 1 ........ 3 stones, sand, 2 a.m. to 1 p.m. cement. Good luck.

amber d said...

If a man can do .. But it will take a long time

Spectre said...

This is about 3 x 10m 30m2, which operates in 100 mm depth 3M3
There are a large quantity of concrete mix, 1, and lay flat, without going out. Me too

Box and pulled the car ready-mixed concrete

snowman said...

No way, there is at least 3 cubic meters concrete.The first batch at the beginning of the creation of the second group was prepared, if necessary pour.Even truck, it takes at least two men at the top with a piece of 2x4. Here you can find help.

samtpföt... said...

A man can do anything if you want to.

--

Post a Comment