Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why Does Pokemon On Itouch Crash Does Anyone Know Where I Can Sell Over 400 Pokemon Cards?

Does anyone know where i can sell over 400 pokemon cards? - why does pokemon on itouch crash

I'm trying to sell my children 10 years of collecting Pokemon cards, the cards of the first series. It Diamond Pearl holographic over 100 rare maps, Holo, Rare, and Japan, with more than 400 Pokemon cards. Can someone help me find a place to sell them, if my son can save up to 32 GB, an iTouch.

4 comments:

Man-bear... said...

Ebay is a good start, but if you really need to get rid of them and see if someone buy in the store, the next game (for maps and) other things.

Furthermore, a total not sure, but you can make a toy or something to sell. I'm sure you can easily sell 250 cards, if they are.

† Killswitch † said...

EBay's a great place to sell something, probably the most common sale and probably the fastest and most effective

Becca Boo ;) said...

EBay, Craigslist, the map shows

horus oscuro said...

I really try to find a customer like my surroundings, because they help you understand everything.

Post a Comment