Friday, February 5, 2010

Christian Sympathy Sayings Atheists: Have You Ever Felt Sympathy For A Young Christian Consumed By Guilt Because Of Perceived Sin?

Atheists: Have you ever felt sympathy for a young christian consumed by guilt because of perceived sin? - christian sympathy sayings

When I see someone young people in trouble, because I feel hatred and tormented because they believe they have sinned to see, does my heart a little bit for them.
Did you ever feel like pity or compassion?
I am an atheist.

2 comments:

John F said...

All the time. I feel badly for them because I know exactly what it is, I think I grew up, that God was listening, all my actions and thoughts. The biggest problem I had grown up in church, had always wondered how people could be so sure that went into the sky, and I was really afraid that I missed something and it would end up in hell. It is a terrible idea, and is still common in many of the friends I had, the church, even if born in childhood.

the dude said...

From about 6.11 I was constantly worried about whether I am a good man, Christian, mainly because of my conservative upbringing. But I never really "believes," "I have always been made from a young age in question. No matter where a person is called into question if they have questions, I definitely have sympathy. Nobody chooses his family or his upbringing. But if the person is a free spirit (pun noted) Parrot dogma, I am much less inclined to compassion or pity.

A side note - strangely, I feel that I felt guilty. He was always very satisfied with the law have affected everything worked for me to be a good person or that, if I do (and not as a result of this really make sense, they will report later). I have always tried, so I never really as a "mea culpa" for nothing.

Post a Comment