Friday, February 19, 2010

Why Does Bile Cause Stomach Ulcers Why Do I Vomit Every Single Morning????

Why do i vomit every single morning???? - why does bile cause stomach ulcers

I am a man aged 22 .... every day for about 2 months ago I woke up from Monday to Friday and sometimes on weekends and vomiting ... The food is not only water and bile .... I threw on the weekend when I was in tosleep what I think it's a mental thing .... There is not much stress in my life now ... I used to be able to drink all night every night and now I can not take a sip of alcohol without vomiting in the morning, no matter what day it is ... smoking marijuana because it helps a little .... I doubt this is the cause of stomach problems .... Tho I can not live my life like that already and want to know if anyone has heard of it, or was .... I have an appointment tomorrow, but only before the doctors wanted me to see .... I do not know whether your ulcer or reflux SCID .. . and also such a thing is treatableeven if that make sense?

0 comments:

Post a Comment